2CV Mehari Club Cassis delivery costs
Orders are subject to the packaging and delivery costs stated at the time of acceptance of the order, and form an integral part of it.
Delivery charges may be waived during promotions or under certain conditions.
Free deliveries: customers having signed up for the 2CV MEHARI CLUB CASSIS Club card enjoy free shipping costs in mainland France and Corsica during the period of validity of their card, under the following conditions:
- Free delivery for the first two orders, with the exception of outsize parts: prices starting at €30 inc. VAT for platforms, hoods/bonnets and front wings; at €50 inc. VAT for Méhari bodywork bottoms (shipment of 2CV bodies and trailers subject to cost estimate).
- From the third order, free shipping is granted for all orders exceeding €100 inc. VAT (excluding packaging costs).
- The free delivery terms we offer Club members can depend on the nature of the order and the delivery address.
- Delivery costs do not include packaging costs, which remain payable.
The 2CV MEHARI CLUB CASSIS undertakes to make every effort to deliver its products as soon as possible. In the event of a delivery delay, no discount or damages will be payable to the customer.
Collection of Orders at Cassis
In the event of collection of your order from our premises at Cassis, the package collection time as from approval of payment of the order is at least one working day; an email giving notification of availability of the ordered parts is sent to the customer.
Take-Away Sales at Cassis
To reduce your waiting time and the possibility of temporary unavailability of desired parts, it is advisable to order parts at least one working day beforehand.
Delivery and Acceptance of Packages:
What precautions should I take at the time of delivery?
To avoid any dispute, you are asked to always check your package before signing the delivery form.
If the package is in satisfactory condition, check the contents in the presence of the delivery driver or counter staff at the Post Office. All delivery drivers are under an obligation to remain present while you check your articles. Even if the delivery driver is in a hurry and reluctant to let you check your package, insist and do check. It is better to refuse a package rather than accept it without checking its contents.
If the package is in poor condition, or has been repaired or taped, or is too light or seems to have been opened during transit, do not accept the said package without first checking the contents:
- If an item is missing or damaged, refuse the package.
- If no problem is visible but the package is not in perfect condition, accept the delivery but state detailed reservations. The words "Subject to unpacking" is not valid in the event of a complaint: describe exactly what you observed and take pictures of your package from all angles (before opening if possible).
- Package damaged at 2 corners
- Hole measuring X cm
- Packaging repaired by the carrier
- Package re-taped with tape in the carrier’s livery
If, despite all these precautions, you notice a problem after delivery, please contact our After-Sales Service without delay.