THE REFERENCE FOR ALL 2CV AND MEHARI LOVERS
The 2CV Méhari Club Cassis has around fifty staff working on five main businesses all centred around the 2CV, Méhari and Dyane:
- Marketing and distribution of the parts that make up these three emblematic models and their derivatives.
- Manufacture of original spare parts (platforms, bodywork parts, fenders/bumpers, upholstery, accessories, etc.).
- Reconditioning of Citroën twin-cylinder engines (cylinder head machining, crankshaft renovation, etc.).
- Renovation and complete reconstruction of dozens of vehicles every year.
- Design, assembly and marketing of the electric Méhari EDEN.
The Advantages with 2CV Méhari Club Cassis
- 35 years of exclusive partnership with Citroën.
- Unique range of original-compliant parts.
- French-made at its Cassis workshops.
- More than 5,000 parts in permanent stock.
- Network of 350 partners and distributors throughout France and Europe.
- Technical support acclaimed by its private and professional customers.
- Team of experts having carried out hundreds of renovations and reconstructions to new.
1. Renovation & Reconstruction Workshop
Passionate and experienced professionals (mechanics, bodywork builders, painters, etc.) to rebuild or renovate your 2CV, Méhari, Dyane or Ami.
2. Platform Manufacturing Line
Production of 2CV, Méhari, Dyane, Acadiane and AK400 chassis’ at our workshops, using the original Citroën machines and tools, in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
3. Engine Rebuild Workshop
Renovation of 435 cm3 and 602 cc3 engines at our premises in Cassis, using the historical Citroën machine tools.
4. Upholstery Manufacturing
The guarantee of French manufacture as per the original. Integrated design workshop offering a wide choice of more than 150 colour and material references.
5. Metalwork Workshop
Manufacture of seat frames, windshield/windscreen frames, fenders/bumpers, body parts and many other original accessories.
6. Adhesives Workshop - Decoration
All 2CV and Méhari adhesives marketed in our catalogues are made at Cassis.
Distance sales (phone, Internet) or over-the-counter sales. A stock of thousands of parts available, with daily dispatching of hundreds of shipments to customers in France and abroad.